The 5-day Hemp Course - Cultivation & Processing is an in-person course rolled out over five day and takes place at Rasmeni Farm, Frankfort, 10km outside Bhisho at the Cheeba Training Academy, Eastern Cape.
Date: 25 - 29 September | Time: 9am - 4pm
This course is AgriSETA NQF level 4 aligned with 6 credits. The 5-day Hemp course - cultivation and processing - is designed for existing farmers, land owners, Hemp permit holders and anyone else who is interested in Hemp cultivation & processing within South Africa and the African continent.
Hemp Course Topics Covered
- Plant Propagation - (3 credits)
- Participate in the development & management of an agri-business plan - (3 credits)
- Introduction to Industrial Hemp
- Growing industrial Hemp
- Harvesting & retting of industrial Hemp
- Hemp processing
- Low-tech applications
- Mid-tech applications
- Opportunities for SMME’s unpacked
- Theory & practical
- Course slides to take notes
- Tea & Lunch
- Certificate of attendance & AgriSETA accredited certificate
Optional add ons:
- Breakfast & dinner
- Airport pick ups / drop offs
Enquire for alternative dates | Visit our course page for all our courses.